Reconditioned Wooden Pallets
Over 40,000 reconditioned wooden pallets in stock at any given time. We stock a wide variety of Standard sized (1200x1000mm) and Euro spec pallet types (1200x800mm)Reconditioned Wooden Pallets
New Wooden Pallets
All our timber is from sustainable sources. New wooden pallets are available in both ISPM15 heat treated and untreated in various grades and sizes which includes bespoke pallets.New Wooden Pallets
Packaging & Cases
Derryadd Pallets manufactures a wide range of packaging. From palletised boxes to potato or apple crates we cater for all. We offer both treated and untreated packaging & timber cases.Wooden Packaging & Cases
Derryadd Pallets Northern Ireland
Quality, Health & Safety
We have invested in the latest equipment to allow our pallet operatives to repair to the highest standard possible. We repair on purpose built, benches with spring balances for the pneumatic nailers which reduces stress on our operatives. We are continually looking to improve our pallet handling processes to keep our costs to a minimum and share the benefits with our customers.
Health & Safety
Derryadd Pallets Ltd’s commitment to Health and Safety is one of its key core values. Each staff member plays their part in ensuring we maintain a safe working environment for all our staff and visitors on site. All staff are trained to follow our strict site rules and also when visiting customers or making deliveries to customers sites.
It is our policy to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
At Derryadd Pallets Ltd we work tirelessly to ensure all our practises are environmentally safe and are geared at reducing our carbon footprint as much as possible. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to ensure safe working practices are adhered to and improved upon continuously.
Second hand timber pallets are an extremely environmental choice for customers due to the Carbon content in the timber, and the ability to recover, repair, re-use and recycle timber pallets is an important aspect of this.
New wooden pallets have also been shown to have a negative carbon impact due to the fact that while a tree is growing it absorbs carbon. Once this pallet becomes 2nd hand it can continue to be repaired and re-used reducing its carbon footprint still further until the pallet reaches the end of its life. We ensure that nothing goes to landfill all scrap pallets and timbers are reclaimed and used in repair of 2nd hand pallets. Unusable carcases are then chipped for biomass and animal bedding.
- Whenever possible we recycle waste pallets & make new from old pallets.
- Comply with environmental legislation, in particular regarding waste disposal.
- Identify & consider environmental issues relating to all aspects of our business.
- Increase employee’s awareness of environmental issues and their impact in the workplace.
- We only source timber from UK and Irish sawmills which ensures that all sizes are purchased at the most competitive rates and from sustainable and well managed sources.
For your pallet products, don't hesitate to contact Derryadd Pallets, Northern Ireland.
We are happy to help, call 02838 343 446
Reconditioned Wooden Pallets Northern Ireland
Pallets are collected and delivered to our purpose built facility before being hand sorted and quality inspected by dedicated Pallet Operatives. They are then repaired if necessary using quality recovered materials before being graded to suits our customer’s individual requirements. Pallets that pass this process are made available for despatch.Reconditioned Wooden Pallets